Express Dictate Digital Dictation 5.95
Express Dictate Digital Dictation is a professional dictation voice recorder app for the Windows platform. With it you can record insert, overwrite and append, voice recordings. The app can be configured to automatically send recordings via FTP, Email, LAN and command line to a recipient or folder.
Key Features include
- Digital audio recording with superb signal processing quality (32 bit DSPs are used).
- Record audio and send in wav, mp3 or dct formats.
- Automatic non destructive record editing with multiple record modes including record-insert, record-overwrite and record-at-end.
- Voice activated recording so long silences in dictation are not recorded.
- Assign priority to individual dictations.
- Ability to prompt for patient or file data before recording starts.
- Send recordings directly to a typist immediately by Email, LAN, FTP or command line.
- Supports recording encryption (HIPAA compliant).
- Ability to 'dock' normal analog and digital handheld dictation recorders.
- Ability to recover sent dictations.
- View "Sent Work Progress" and backup sent dictations to hard drive or CD.
The app has a simple, straightforward interface and some cool features that are noteworthy; such as the fact that it can be configured to be controlled by a hand held dictation device or a foot pedal for hands free dictation. This can be especially useful for audio typists. The app is relatively small in size and can be navigated by users of all levels of expertise.
We don't have any change log information yet for version 5.95 of Express Dictate Digital Dictation. Sometimes publishers take a little while to make this information available, so please check back in a few days to see if it has been updated.
Can you help?
If you have any change log info you can share with us, we'd love to hear from you! Head over to our Contact page and let us know.