StopAd blocks ads on all major browsers (Chrome, Safari, Opera, Firefox, Edge, IE, and others) as well as in applications (Skype, uTorrent) and social media websites, including Facebook, YouTube and more.
Additionally, StopAd acts as privacy protection tool:Privacy protection:
- Blocks Ad Trackers: StopAd prevents ad trackers from accessing your browsing behavior.
- Blocks Social Media Trackers: StopAd halts excessively personalized and invasive ads by blocking advertisers access to your personal data on social media networks.
- Blocks Data Trackers: StopAd freezes data trackers from various web analytics firms that make money from collecting and selling data about you.
- Stops Malware: StopAd acts as a shield between you and malware websites by automatically monitoring lists of malicious websites and filtering them out.
- Stops Phishing: StopAd’s built-in anti-phishing tool detects dangerous sites and steers you away from threats. - Stops Browser-based cryptocurrency mining
StopAd is a multi-platform solution that operates on Windows, macOS, Android, and IOS to ensure the privacy and protection of its users.
We don't have any change log information yet for version 1.0.317.1 of StopAd. Sometimes publishers take a little while to make this information available, so please check back in a few days to see if it has been updated.
Can you help?
If you have any change log info you can share with us, we'd love to hear from you! Head over to our Contact page and let us know.