PDF Split and Merge for Mac Basic 3.3.7
PDF Split and Merge for Mac Basic is an easy-to-use tool with both graphical and command line interfaces that enable you to split, merge, mix, and rotate documents in the .PDF format.
Key features include:
- Merge PDF documents together.
- Split PDF documents specifying the page number.
- Rotate PDF documents.
- Split PDF documents specifying the level of bookmarks.
- Mix two PDF documents taking pages alternately.
- Visually compose your PDF dragging pages from other PDF.
PDF Split and Merge for Mac has multi-language support for French, Dutch, Polish, Czech, Finnish, Italian, Greek, English, Slovak, Chinese (Traditional), Estonian, Swedish, Turkish, Brazilian Portuguese, Chinese (Simplified), Danish, Bosnian, German, Spanish, Russian, and Hungarian.
PDF Split and Merge for Mac allows you to split up and merge any PDF document in only a few step. The downside is the user interface is not that friendly and it can take a while to get to grips with.
Upgraded PDF Engine and translations.
Fixed the MSI installer to properly handle command line properties on Windows systems where only .NET 4 or above is installed.